Monroe Arts Center

COMMUNITY FACILITY

CG Schmidt completed the addition and rehabilitation of the Monroe Arts Center, a former First Methodist Church built in 1886. In 1976, the church was transformed into the Monroe Arts Center and the new building currently allows for additional gallery and exhibit space while the rehabilitation work was primarily made to the lower level.

ARCHITECT
Kubala Washatko

 

PROJECT TYPE
Addition and Renovation
OWNER
Monroe Arts Center

 

SIZE
2,500 sq.ft.
Related Projects