CG SCHMIDT, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of CG Schmidt, Inc. to employ qualified persons without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, physical or mental disability, developmental disability, sexual orientation, national origin, age or status as a special disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists under applicable regulation.
SUBSTANCE ABUSE TESTING & ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Union employees will be tested in accordance with the terms of applicable testing policies. Non-union job applicants will be tested only after a conditional offer for employment is made, and present employees will be tested upon suspicion and after accidents causing personal injury or property damage. All employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of our pre-employment drug screen program.
Please read thoroughly - then accept
All the information I have provided in support of this application for employment is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.I understand that:
- The issuance of this application does not indicate there are any positions open and does not in any way obligate CG Schmidt, Inc.
- Completed applications remain active for 60 days from the date I complete the form.
- I will not be paid for the time spent while applying for this position, taking a drug test, or any other processing prior to the beginning of employment.
- I agree to abide by all CG Schmidt, Inc. rules and regulations, which are in effect or may be established in the future if I am hired.
- If I am hired, completing this application for employment form does not change the fact that my employment is for an indefinite period of time, terminable at will by either the employer or me.
- All provisions are necessarily subject to change without notice.
- I am authorizing all corporations, companies, former employers, educational institutions, law enforcement agencies, city, state, county and federal courts, military services, and/or persons to release the information they may have about me to CG Schmidt, Inc. or their agents, and I release all parties involved from any liability and responsibility for doing so.
INVITATION TO IDENTIFY
We are subject to certain governmental record keeping and reporting requirement for the administration of civil rights laws and regulations. In order to comply with these laws, we are required to invite you to voluntarily self-identify your race, ethnicity, disability and veteran status. Submission of this information is voluntary, and refusal to provide it will not subject you to adverse treatment. The information obtained will be kept confidential, will be maintained separate from your application or personnel file, and may only be used in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws, executive orders, and regulations, including those that require the information to be summarized and reported to the federal government. When reported, data will not identify any specific individual.
Vietnam Era Veterans, other Eligible Veterans, Special Disabled Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Government contractors/subcontractors subject to the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974 and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 are required to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment Vietnam Era and other eligible Veterans, qualified special disabled veterans, and qualified disabled individuals.