Mark Schmidt, Director of Field Operations, leads the CG Schmidt Quality Assurance Program. The program is designed to address real problems and concerns; emphasizes planning over enforcement; and focuses on installations that are hard to fix after the work is complete. Our entire operations staff has received formal Quality Assurance training.
Mark oversees the implementation of the Quality Assurance Program on all CG Schmidt jobsites. He requires:
- A quality assurance plan for each project
- Mock ups before installation
- Pre-installation meetings for all contractors
- A review of details and drawings to check for design deficiencies
- Job quality audits to guarantee correct installation of building systems
- A final walk-through at project completion to verify punch lists are complete